A hold is a reservation placed on an item in the NEXT Search Catalog. The following video and directions below will walk you through how to search for material in the catalog and place holds.
- Click Sign In at top of the Next Search Catalog site
- Log in with full card number, no spaces, and password
- Enter the title or author in the search box
- tip: if you only want to search for Leavenworth Public Library material click All libraries, right of the search box, to select Leavenworth Public Library
- Click the magnifying glass to execute the search
- Use the links in the left column of the results to refine your search
- tip: click Limit to currently available items to show only items not checked out
- Select Place Hold on item
- Click Confirm Hold
- When the item is ready the Library will notify you based on your account preferences: email, phone or postcard. The item remains at the Library for pick up for 7 days.
Holds can be picked up inside the Library during open hours or during curbside hours.
Monday through Thursday: 9 to 11 a.m. and 2 to 7 p.m.
Monday through Saturday: 9 to 11 a.m. and 2 to 5 p.m.
Curbside Service Hours:
Monday through Saturday: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Call the Library at 913-682-5666
Staff can access your account and guide you through the process.
- Monday through Thursday: 9 am to 7 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm
Screenshot of setting search to Leavenworth Public Library