A hold is a reservation placed on an item in the NEXT Search Catalog. The following directions will walk you through how to search for material in the catalog and place holds.
- Click Sign In at top of the Next Search Catalog site
- Log in with full card number, no spaces, and password
- Enter the title or author in the search box
- tip: if you only want to search for Leavenworth Public Library material click All libraries, right of the search box, to select Leavenworth Public Library
- Click the magnifying glass to execute the search
- Use the links in the left column of the results to refine your search
- tip: click Limit to currently available items to show only items not checked out
- Select Place Hold on item
- Click Confirm Hold
- When the item is ready the Library will notify you based on your account preferences: email, phone or postcard. The item remains at the Library for pick up for 7 days.
Library Building Open Limited Hours as of June 10, 2020
- Monday through Saturday: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Curbside Service to Pick Up Holds as of May 11, 2020
- Monday through Thursday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call the Library at (913) 682-5666
Staff can access your account and guide you through the process.
- Monday through Thursday: 9 am to 6 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 9 am to 4 pm
Screenshot of setting search to Leavenworth Public Library