For scheduled use, please review our online reservations. Click the date you want to begin the reservation process. Please note, the meeting rooms may be booked no more than ninety (90) days in advance. If you have questions, please contact the reference department at 913-682-5666 x 2100 or email@example.com.
Meeting Room Technology
The Jahn and East rooms have the following technology for patrons to use.
• Internet access
• Sound bar
• Laptop computer with Word, Power Point and video capabilities
• White board
To ensure the success of any digital content to be used in your presentation, contact Library Technology Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-682-5666 extension 8100. If possible, attach a copy of the digital content to the email.
Meeting Room Capacities
Expected attendance cannot exceed capacity of room.
Jahn Room: capacity 45
East Room: capacity 30
Board Room: capacity 12
The Library features one small (2-3) person study room located in the young adult section. The room is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Meeting Room Policy Excerpts
- All meetings shall be open to the public and free of admission or other charges.
- Library programs or those co-sponsored by the Library take precedence over meetings for outside groups.
- Notice of cancellation is required at least 24 hours in advance of the reserved time. Failure to notify the library of a cancellation may result in the denial of future meeting room privileges.
- Set-up of the meeting rooms is the responsibility of the user or group. Emergency exits cannot be blocked or impeded in any way. The room must be returned to original order after use: stack all chairs, put away all folding tables, dispose of refuse. Notify library staff when done so technology and room can be secured. Failure to properly return room to original order or notify library staff may result in denial of future meeting room privileges.
See the full Meeting Room Policy for more information.