Print | Copy | Fax
The Library offers printing and fax services for patrons. Staff can assist with printing from a library computer or patron flash drive, as well show patrons how to make copies.
Black & White – 10¢ per page
Color – 25¢ per page
$1 per page
- Patrons pay for all pages of faxes sent or received.
- The Library’s fax machine can only send a maximum of 10 pages at a time. Faxes larger than 10 pages will take more time to send.
- Cash or check only accepted for payment of Print | Copy | Fax services.
- Fax services end 30 minutes prior to closing of the Library.
- Photo ID is required to pick up faxed documents.
The Print@ service is available to patrons during Library open hours. Patrons send an email to [email protected] with the file(s) attached they need printed. Patrons can use this service at the Library or in advance of their visit.
Patrons can send their file(s) to Print@ before they are in the Library. Upon arrival go to the Reference desk, staff will ask you to provide the full email address used to send the file and what was attached that is to be printed. Staff will not print any files until a patron is at the Library and confirms details.
The Library will accept files in the following formats:
- Word DOC
- Excel XLS and XLSX
- PowerPoint PPT
- RTF and TXT
Print@ costs are the same as copies, per page: 10¢ for black/white and 25¢ for color. All emails sent to [email protected] are deleted each day at Library close.