Begin the reservation process by clicking the button above and selecting By Day or By Room. By Day is most similar to the Library’s previous room reservation system. The meeting rooms may be booked no more than ninety (90) days in advance. If you have questions, please contact the Reference Desk at 913-682-5666 x 2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rooms must be returned to original order after use:
- clean chairs and tables with disinfectant wipes provided by the Library
- put chairs away as originally placed
- put tables away against the walls
- dispose of all trash
- DO NOT BLOCK EMERGENCY EXITS OR FIRE EXTINGUISHER
- masks and social distancing are recommended but not required
Expected attendance cannot exceed capacity of room:
- Jahn Room: capacity 50
- East Room: capacity 30
Board Room: capacity– Not available until further notice 12
Meeting Room Policy Excerpts:
- All meetings shall be open to the public and free of admission or other charges.
- Library programs or those co-sponsored by the Library take precedence over meetings for outside groups.
- Notice of cancellation is required at least 24 hours in advance of the reserved time. Failure to notify the library of a cancellation may result in the denial of future meeting room privileges.
- Emergency exits or fire extinguisher cannot be blocked or impeded in any way.
- Notify library staff when meeting is over so technology and room can be secured.
- Failure to properly return room to original order or notify library staff may result in denial of future meeting room privileges.
Meeting Room Technology
The Jahn and East rooms have the following technology for patrons to use.
• Internet access
• Sound bar
• Laptop computer with Word, Power Point and video capabilities
• White board
To ensure the success of any digital content to be used in your presentation, contact Reference staff at 913-682-5666 extension 2100 prior to your meeting date.
See the full Meeting Room Policy for more information.