Leavenworth residents who don’t have a library card but want to take advantage of the Library’s digital content can now apply for a Temporary Digital Library Card online.
- You must be a resident of Leavenworth, Kansas
- You must be age 18 or older to apply
- A Temporary Digital Library Card expires in 60 days. It cannot be renewed.
- The temporary card can be converted to a regular Library account at any time.
- To establish a regular Library account, you are required to present, at the Library, your valid photo I.D. and proof of current address.
- You can ask another person to establish your regular Library account on your behalf. The authorized user must present your valid photo I.D. and proof of your current address, as well as their own I.D.