Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
Free federal and state tax preparation for:
- People who generally make $64,000 or less (either single filers or total combined for married filing jointly)
- Persons with disabilities
- State returns can be filed along with Federal returns (other states besides Kansas can be prepared)
- Returns from 2023 only – no prior year returns
The Library’s 2024 VITA site will operate BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
- Every Tuesday in February from 5-8 p.m.
- Every Saturday in February and March: 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-4 p.m.
In case of Library closure due to inclement weather, appointments will be rescheduled.
Please download and fill out an intake form prior to your appointment. Printed copies of the intake form are also available at the Library’s Main desk. Bring your completed intake form to your appointment.