Requirements | Desired Qualities
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service and a positive attitude
- Computer skills
- Open availability, flexibility is a plus
- Ability to shelve accurately (alphabetically and numerically)
- Ability to spend time on feet
- Willingness to learn, accept help & ask questions when needed
- Assisting patrons with finding & selecting items, checking material in/out, etc.
- Accepting payments for fines, etc.
- Shelving materials, including reaching; pushing carts; emptying book drops; etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Hours: part time, evening and weekend hours
Application Dealine: May 9, 2017
Submit library application to Assistant Director. Can submit in person at the main desk or email.
Submitted library job applications are kept on file for 6 months.